- It Won’t Open or Close – This is the most obvious sign of needed repair however the cause isn’t always so clear. Bad wiring, misfiring sensors, age, or simply an obstruction could be to blame.
- Slow Response Time – If your garage door is taking longer than it used to for opening or closing, there could be an issue with the response sensor responsible for receiving the signal from your door opener.
- Noisy Door – Are you noticing a lot of squeaky sounds
as the door opens or closes? It could be from door joints, worn rollers, loose
hardware, or old track. Regardless of the sound’s cause, we can take care of it
- Off the Track – Sometimes doors manage to get
themselves off track, but hey we all know that feeling right? Often times when
the door comes off track it gets stuck in whatever position, normally not a
very convenient one.
- Sagging Sections – Over time garage doors can
sag if they aren’t properly maintained. When the door is closed check for gaps
at the bottom of the door. Ask us about proper maintenance for your door while
we fix those pesky sag gaps.
Regardless of the issue, Gandert Door Co. is here to help you with garage door repairs and service needs. Give us a call at 419-529-2002!
Read more posts like this on our blog!